Use these 12 powerful digital tools to become the best marketer
1. KAMUA – Convert your horizontal videos into YouTube Shorts
Kamua is a browser-based tool that automates the un-fun parts of video editing. No software downloads, no file synching, no editing experience.
The team at KAMUA argues their tool is the fastest way to cut, resize and caption videos.
- Fully browser based;
- You work 50-90% faster;
- No previous experience required;
- Captions & Subtitles in 60 languages;
- Ultra fast cloud computing;
- A.I. automation of hard boring tasks.
2. NOTION – Complete your tasks faster to focus on creative projects
Are you looking to cut down on interruptions and stay more focused on your priorities? Check out Notion!
Notion is a new tool that blends your everyday work apps into one. It’s the all-in-one workspace for you and your team where you can customize your workflow.
Notion solves problems unique to every function from product, engineering and design to HR, sales and marketing.
3. RANK MATH – Improve your blog’s keyword ranking in Google
Rank Math is a Search Engine Optimization plugin for WordPress that brands itself as the Swiss army knife of SEO.
Just like the famous multi-purpose red tool, Rank Math provides users with a wide range of SEO focused features.
Main Rank Math benefits:
- Measure and track SEO rankings;
- Built-in advanced SEO analytics module;
- See the keywords which your website ranks for;
- Keep track of your website’s rankings;
- Check the search trends for keywords and even compare them.
4. UNSPLASH – Boost your organic reach with top quality photos
Every marketer knows that beautiful images are essential on social media.
They enhance the message and provide users with a reason to stop scrolling the feed.
Choosing the right visuals is especially important when creating advertising campaigns. Your campaign image must be impactful to boost the organic reach of your ads.
5. TAILWIND – Get discovered on Instagram with the right mix of hashtags
Tailwind is a social media scheduling tool that provides users with design, scheduling and analytics tools. This platform is particularly useful for marketers who focus their work on Instagram and Pinterest.
Tailwind acts as an Instagram Assistant which transforms your photos into hundreds of optimized, personalized designs for Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
Through its Hashtag Finder feature, Tailwind helps users get discovered by the right followers.
As for Pinterest, Tailwind users can create a scroll stopping Pin in less than 2 minutes.
Here’s one piece of statistics that will pique the interest of every marketer: on average, Tailwind members get 1.8x more likes on Instagram & 6.9x more Repins on Pinterest.
6. CANVA – Design email headers your subscribers will love
Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
This tool was created with non-designers in mind and its templates allow for anyone to design beautiful imagery.
Canva’s latest features include video messages, curved text, content planner, text effects and animated stickers.
7. MINDMASTER – Win the pitch with a visual design of your ideas
MindMaster is a full-featured collaborative mind mapping and brainstorming tool.
Marketers can use MindMaster to explore ideas and communicate information.
With MindMaster’s built-in presentation feature, you can turn mind maps into beautiful, dynamic slideshows in seconds.
Once the presentation is done, you can export the slides as an editable PPT or PDF file.
8. ARTLIST – Boost your ads conversion rate with powerful music
Artlist is a go-to library of high-quality royalty-free music and sound effects created by inspiring indie artists.
Music is an integral part of storytelling. It adds to the overall emotional outline of the content.
9. THE SCALE LAB – 10x your email reply rate
The Scale Lab is a B2B lead generation tool and a great resource for marketers looking to improve their copywriting skills.
Email is the king of marketing ROI. When done correctly, email marketing has an average ROI of 42$ for every 1$ spent.
When you use email to nurture B2B sales, the main goal of your copy is to get prospects to reply.
Here are 3 recommendations from the team at The Scale Lab about how to increase your email reply rate:
- Use the AIDA Model (grab Attention which sparks Interest which creates Desire which leads to Action);
- Focus on Benefits Over Features;
- Focus on the Prospect & Personalize.
10. UNBOUNCE – Match each visitor to the landing page where they’re most likely to convert
Unbounce is one of the leading landing page platforms that helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers.
Smart Traffic is a new feature of Unbounce which boosts user’s conversion rates with AI-powered optimization.
The feature automagically looks at your visitors’ attributes and sends them to the variant that’s most relevant. Smart Traffic starts optimizing in as few as 50 visits.
11. TALKIA – Increase engagement on your videos with an A.I. voiceover
Talkia uses text-to-speech software to create professional voiceovers that sound like real human voices.
The main benefit of using a professional voiceover is increased engagement.
Viewers who watch the video from start to finish are more likely to convert.
But professional voiceovers are expensive. Technology is the answer for the content creators that are looking for a different solution to their needs.
Talkia uses WaveNet technology which is the closest to human speech of all the technologies on the market today.
12. SWPELY – Create a swipe file for today’s content
Swpely is a Chrome extension that reinvented content saving.
Swpely makes it easy to collect all the great content you find.
Why do you need Swpely?
Because today’s content isn’t just websites and images. Its videos, podcasts, tweets, LinkedIn posts, and more. Bookmarking isn’t enough anymore.